Pancakes with Black Garlic Chocolate Sauce
Pancake with Black Garlic Chocolate Sauce
1 Cup Plain Flour
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Water
2 Large eggs
Black Garlic Clove
To Make the pancake mix:
1. Sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
2. Mix all of the wet ingredients together and slowly add to flour, whisking continuously until the mixture resembles the consistency of single cream.
3. Melt the butter in a pan.
4. Add two table spoons of melted butter the pancake batter.
5. Heat a frying pan until hot, and turn the heat down to medium.
6. Dab a little melted butter on to some kitchen paper and smear over the frying pan.
7. Using a ladle add a small amount of batter to the pan, to give an even layer.
8. Once the underside is cooked and turning golden, flip over and cook the top until golden.
9. Repeat the process until all batter has been used.
To make Black Garlic Chocolate Sauce:
1. Take equal measures of sugar, water and cocoa powder and mix together.
2. Make a paste by crushing one clove of black garlic with a knife on a hard surface.
3. Add the crushed black garlic to the mixture
4. Whisk together and simmer in a pan.
5. If you want a thicker sauce leave on the heat for a few moments longer.
6. Serve over pancakes.